Conversion rates for bulgur from US cups to grams and from grams to US cup. Bulgur cup measurements and equivalents in grams (g).
Archive | Metric conversion RSS feed for this section
Conversion rates for chia seeds from US cups to grams and from grams to US cup. Chia seeds cup measurements and equivalents in grams (g).
Conversion rates for flour from US cups to grams and from grams to US cup. Flour cup measurements and equivalents in grams (g).
I know that the official US-metric conversion rate for cottage cheese is 225 g per 1 cup. But when writing down the recipe for my cottage cheese dip, I discovered that this conversion rate is just not right. If you use that kind of cottage cheese where the cheese forms small balls, its obviously lighter, […]
About the author
Balazs Szilagyi is a Hungarian writer and entepreneur, food lover and blogger, founder of spicygoulash.com.
Like Spicy Goulash Recipes on Facebook
What Would You Like To Eat?
Cooking Blog & Cookware
Latest From The Kitchen
- Best Slide-In Double Ovens with Gas Range 2016-2017
- The Best Combination Wall Ovens To Choose From In 2016-2017
- Best Wall Oven for Making Pizza at Home
- Top 10 Non-Stick Cookware Sets In 2017
- Top 10 Stainless Steel Cookware Sets In 2017
- Stainless Steel Cookware vs. Non-Stick Cookware
- Best Food Storage Containers
- Best Silicone Baking Sheets For Baking
- Recommended Kitchen Utensils For Home Cooks
- Top Plastic Storage Containers For Your Kitchen