Non-stick cookware should be found in all kitchens, whether if the individual is an experienced cook or not. They’re durable, versatile, retain heat, and relatively easy to clean. You can go from making a nice pasta dish in less than an hour to roasting tender, juicy chicken. They’re also a good substitute to cast-iron, which can be pretty pricey. I’ve ranked the best stainless steel cookware below based on their overall value and durability.
Non-Stick Cookware Set Comparison Table
This table gives you a quick rundown on the best non-stick cookware for your kitchen. I give them my personal rating based on their features, durability, and my personal experiences as a beginning and experienced home cook.
|Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
|T-fal E765SC Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick 12-Piece set
|Anolon 10 Piece Authority Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, Gray
|Cooksmark Ceramic Cookware Copper Finish 10-piece set
|Vremi 15 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
|Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Agave Blue
|Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Nonstick Frying Pan and Cookware Set
|Circulon 78003 11 Piece Momentum Nonstick Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
|T-fal C037SC OptiCook Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick 12-piece set
|Cook N Home 15 Piece Non-stick Black Soft Handle Cookware Set
Non-stick Cookware #1: Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
- This set includes: Includes 1.5-qt covered saucepan, 3-qt covered saucepan, 8-qt covered stockpot, 8-1/2″ open skillet, 12″ covered skillet, and 3-qt covered sauté pan with helper handle.
- It’s also advertised as a popular one among professionals. It’s an elegant cookware set that’s oven-safe up to 500 degrees. The lids fit tightly to seal in nutrients and flavors, and the food won’t get stuck around the edges.
Non-stick Cookware #2: T-fal Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan
- This 17-piece set includes: 8-inch Fry Pan and 10.25-inch Fry Pan, 11.5” Fry Pan with lid, 10.25” Square Griddle, 1-quart, 2-quart and 3-quart Sauce Pans with lids, 3.5-quart Deep Saute, 5-quart Dutch Oven with lid, 3-quart Steamer Insert with two side handles, and a One Egg Wonder.
- This set is highly scratch-resistant, so you can use metal utensils. It’s hard anodized exterior makes it dishwasher-safe and provides long-lasting durability. It’s also oven-safe up to 400 degrees.
- The fry pans come with a thermo-spot heat indicator, to show when the pan is perfectly preheated.
- The base is warp-resistant.
- It’s not clear if it’s suitable for any other cooking surface than a gas stove.
- Some users have questioned the durability after a year, when the coating begins to rub off.
Non-stick Cookware #3: Anolon 10 Piece Authority Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, Gray
- This set contains similar pots and pans like others I’ve mentioned.
- Offers versatility by being oven-safe up to 500 degrees.
- It has heavy-duty, commercial-strength durability, including its shatter-resistant glass lids.
- It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It’s a bit expensive and is probably better suited for those who cook regularly.
- It’s not scratch resistant, so stick to wooden or silicone utensils with this set.
- It’s not suitable for all cooktop surfaces.
Non-Stick Cookware #4: Cooksmark Ceramic Cookware Copper Finish 10-piece set
- This set has a lot more variety in terms of the sizes of the pans. Also, the set contains: 4×6.5cm saucepan with glass lid capacity: 1.1 QT, 16x7cm saucepan with glass lid capacity: 1.5 QT, 18x8cm saucepan with glass lid capacity: 2.1 QT, 24x11cm stockpot with glass lid capacity: 5.3 QT, 20x4cm frypan / 8” and 26x5cm frypan / 10”
- It comes with utensils designed to protect this product from damage such as a slotted spoon, ladle, spatula and pasta collector. This set, including the utensils are dishwasher-safe.
- Some users reported the nonstick coating eroding with continued use. Other users have also said the lids don’t fit the pans correctly.
These aren’t warp-resistant pots, pans and utensils. It means that this equipment can’t tolerate high heat.
Non-Stick Cookware #5: Vremi 15-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
- This is a great starter set! I’d recommend it to those who are just starting out with their culinary interests. It comes with everything you need. No guess work on which utensils to get and it’s durable enough to last awhile.
- It’s oven-safe, though it’s not clear to what extent.
- It’s an inexpensive set, however, some users said the coating within the pots and pans wore off with continued use.
- The bottoms can burn with high heat and can be hard to remove.
Non-Stick Cookware #6: Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Agave Blue
- This is a beautiful set. The agave blue color gives this set a rustic, but modern look and will give any kitchen a vibrant look. It also includes: two covered saucepans (1-qt/ 3-qt), one 6-qt covered stockpot, two skillets (8-in/10-in), and one 3-qt covered sauté pan. Additionally, it comes with a slotted spoon and spatula.
- It’s oven-safe up to 400 degrees and suitable for most cooktops, except induction.
- The lids can’t handle high heat and some users reported that the color fades over time.
- The cookware set adds an after-taste to food.
- It’s not dishwasher-safe.
Non-stick Cookware #7: Gotham Steel 10-Piece Kitchen Nonstick Frying Pan and Cookware Set
- This product claims to be an ultra-non-stick product and comes with bonus aluminum Steamer Insert
- It won’t warp with the making of acidic or tomato-based foods and is rust-proof. It’s able to tolerate high-heat to create the perfect sear.
- It’s not oven-safe, scratch-resistant, or suitable for all surfaces.
- It needs to be seasoned before each use, but, that also causes build-up and leaves a residue that can be hard to clean off. That’s a bit concerning considering it’s supposed to be non-stick anyway.
Non-stick Cookware #8: Circulon 78003 11 Piece Momentum Nonstick Cookware Set
- Satisfies the basics of all cooking tasks, therefore you won’t have to worry about pancakes or eggs sticking or not getting a beautiful sear on quality meats.
- This set is oven-safe up to 400 degrees. Personally, I love the ability to start making a dish on the stove top and being able to finish it in the oven. It saves a lot of clean up time and
- I’m a big fan of one-pot meals. The pots and pans also don’t warp.
- It’s metal utensil-safe, which shows you how durable this set is.
- It’s an expensive set and may not be suitable for people on a budget. However, quality matters in this case.
Non-stick Cookware #9: T-fal C037SC OptiCook Hard Anodized 12-piece set
- It has the awesome qualities of any heavy-duty T-fal set, and includes a thermos-spot indicator to let you know when the pots are heated and ready to go.
- It’s also oven-safe up to 350 degrees and has soft-touch handle grips.
- This set comes with a sauce pan, fry pan, dutch oven and nylon tools.
- Food is guaranteed to cook evenly.
- It’s can’t tolerate high temperatures like the other products on this list. I would recommend this for stove top use only.
Non-stick Cookware #10: Cook N Home 15 Piece Non-stick Black Soft Handle Cookware Set
- This set comes with pots, dutch ovens and pans of similar sizes like its predecessors above, however it also comes with spoons, spatulas and pasta gatherers. This allows you to be versatile in the kinds of meals you’d like to make.
- It’s a great beginner set for those on a tight budget.
- The utensils it comes take the guess work out of knowing which tools work best with this set.
- If food burns, it can be hard to scrub off. This poses an issue if you need to use metal scrub pads to scrape it off.
- You can’t use metal utensils with this set or you risk eroding the non-stick coating.
- It’s not dishwasher, oven-safe or good for induction tops.
And the Winner Is…
The best non-stick cookware I recommend is the Vremi 15-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set. I chose this set because it’s inexpensive, comes with utensils and is great for everyday cooking, even as an experienced cook. As long as you care properly for your cookware, you shouldn’t have a lot of issues with it. Start with this set and move up to higher-quality and professional sets if you absolutely need to. You don’t need to break the bank for a valuable cookware set like the Vremi 15-piece set.