Finding the best cookware for electric stoves can be a process. However, this is a list of the top 5 best cookware for electric stoves, making your job much easier.
Electric stoves are slightly different from glass top stoves. These are the traditional electric stoves with the coil for the burner. Therefore, you don’t need to be as careful as with a glass top stove, since the coils are less likely to get scratched.
However, you still need some strong cookware to get the job done. Electric stoves are not known for their even cooking, so you need to purchase cookware that can help with that. Below is the best cookware for the job.
|# of Set Pieces
|Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel Set
|Chef's Star Professional Grade Stainless Steel 17 Piece Pots & Pans Set
|ELO Skyline Stainless Steel Kitchen Induction Cookware Pots and Pans Set
|Heim Concept 12-Piece Induction Ready Stainless Steel Cookware Sets
|Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional 17-piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
Cookware for Electic Cooktop #1: Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel Set
Cook N Home is a huge online outlet store filled with everything you could need in a kitchen. There’s cookware, knives, dinnerware, and bakeware. This set in particular is part of their Cook N Home Basic 1 category.
- This set has 12 pieces of completely stainless steel material. It comes with one saucepan, one skillet, one stockpot, and three casserole pots. Every single one of these also comes with a lid.
- If you ever switch from an electric stove to a glass top or a gas, you’ll be able to use this set on all of them.
- The lids are made of tempered glass, which is less susceptible to cracking from heat. It also makes it easy to look inside and make sure everything is cooking properly without losing any heat.
- They can be cleaned incredibly easily.
- These work best under low heat. Any recipes that call for things under high heat means you should look for other pots and pans to use.
- There are instances where the glass lid may shatter while in use. This could be a defect or could be from using it improperly, so be careful.
- Having a stainless steel cookware set is great, but it becomes less great if there is a possibility of the glass lids shattering. This is why this set has a 4.3/5.
Cookware for Electic Cooktop #2: Chef’s Star Professional Grade Stainless Steel 17 Piece Pots & Pans Set
Chef’s Star makes a wide variety of kitchen accessories, including beer bottles, blender mixers, glasses, induction countertop burners, and cookware. These are all made with professional quality and are wonderful additions to your kitchen.
- These pots and pans are made from commercial grade stainless steel and cook very evenly. It comes with a remarkable 17 pieces, which include two saucepans with lids, a casserole pan with lid, two frying pans, a stockpot with lid, a sauté pan with lid, boiler basket, steamer basket, and three kitchen tools (spoon, slotted spatula, two prong fork).
- Every piece that comes with a lid has helpful markers on the inside of the pans. This will tell you exactly how much water is inside of it.
- All the handles are ergonomically designed and have an anti-slip finish. You won’t have to worry about changing stove tops as these are useful on all different kinds of stove tops.
- There is an aluminum bonded bottom on all of these, which helps heat the pans evenly.
- These aren’t non-stick pans. Therefore, you will have a harder time cleaning them if you wait. There is also a bit of a learning curve to using these to avoid sticking.
- You’ll need to use oil every time you cook something to avoid sticking as much as possible. They are prone to being discolored easily after burning something on them.
- This is a great set to check out, especially if you want to try something new. There are a lot of great things that this set can do with only a few minor inconveniences, which is why it has a 4.6/5 and is considered among the best cookware for electric stoves.
Cookware for Electic Cooktop #3: ELO Skyline Stainless Steel Kitchen Induction Cookware Pots and Pans Set
ELO is a German company that specializes in cookware. They have won many awards due to their interesting designs and unique concepts.
- It has a unique metallic finish on it that makes it look different than other stainless steel cookware. This is from the polish used on the stainless steel and will be a great addition to your kitchen.
- The lids have a small air vent in all of them, regulating how much steam is in the pot at any given time.
- This set comes with four different sized casserole pans and one saucepan. Each of these also comes with a lid.
- All of these can be used on any kind of stove stop.
- There are no frying pans or stockpots in this set, though you could use one of the casserole pans as a stockpot.
- Though there are a lot of good things with this set, it is extremely small. Thus, it has a score of 4.8/5.
Cookware for Electic Cooktop #4: Heim Concept 12-Piece Induction Ready Stainless Steel Cookware Sets
Heim Concept produces a wide variety of kitchen items, including garbage cans, plastic containers, knives, and cookware. They make quality stainless steel products you’ll be able to use for years.
- This set includes a frying pan, a saucepan, and four casserole pans. All of these also come with a lid.
- It has a capsulated bottom, which helps evenly distribute the heat across the entire pan. This is layered three times to provide the best heat possible.
- These pans can be used on all types of stove tops. Also, all of the rims on the pots and pans are tapered to help with drip free pouring.
- They all come with a stainless steel handle rivet, which is useful for giving these pots and pans a lot more durability.
- These pans do require a lot of scrubbing for some of the harder stains. They do not have a non-stick coating, which does make them more difficult to clean.
- They are relatively thin and don’t feel like professional quality pans.
- Some people have noticed that after a few uses, the bottoms of the pots and pans have developed brown spots that they cannot scrub away.
- This is a great set for someone who is on a budget. They will do many of the things that you want them to do while also being able to last. They receive a 4.5/5.
Cookware for Electic Cooktop #5: Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional 17-piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set
Duxtop cookware comes from Secura, which is a company who specializes in making various kitchen equipment and some bathroom necessities.
- With 17 pieces, this comes with a lot of great products, including two frypans, two saucepans with lids, a casserole pan with lid, a stock pot with lid, a sauté pan with lid, a boiler basket, a steamer basket, and three cooking utensils (2-prong fork, spoon, and slotted turner).
- Like the Chef’s Star set, this is made with quality stainless steel and has an aluminum bottom to ensure proper heating.
- These can be stored in the freezer without any problem. They can also be put in the oven up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, making them useful overall.
- They also have very comfortable handles that make it easy to work with and move, especially for someone who might have arthritis.
- As with any stainless steel, try not to use metal utensils. This can badly scratch the inside of the pans.
- They can become discolored very easy, which is something that happens with many stainless-steel products. These are also not non-stick, so staining can be easy if anything burns.
- These are a great product for your kitchen. However, they do have some things that might take away from the overall quality of your products. Thus, they have a 4.6/5.
The Chef’s Star set is the best cookware for electric stoves. There are tons of wonderful things they can do that many of the others can’t.
A great addition is the measurements on the inside of the pots and pans, which is useful when getting accurate measurements.
The handles are also extremely comfortable and make it so anyone could easily use them. Unlike with some of the others on this list, these pans are heavy and feel like they could be used in a professional setting.
While all of the products are stainless steel, this one is particularly good because of the even cooking and the weight. Every pot and pan with this set has a lid as well, even the frypan.
Overall, this set is easily the best cookware for electric stoves. It is versatile and will make a wonderful addition to your home.