If you’re pressed for time, an electric egg cooker might be what you need. This will inform you about the best electric egg cookers that are available right now.
A great thing about egg cookers is the quick time they take. Normally, making soft or hard boiled eggs can take over ten minutes, depending on how hot your stove can get. The best egg cookers can boil your eggs under ten minutes and give you wonderfully cooked eggs.
Below are the five best egg cookers that are currently available. Each will have their own unique features that are perfect for your kitchen.
|Name||# of Eggs||Price|
|Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker|
|Elite Cuisine EGC-007 Maxi-Matic Egg Cooker|
|Cuisinart CEC-10 Central Egg Cooker|
|Elite Platinum EGC-207 Maxi-Matic Egg Cooker|
|HOMEIMAGE Electric Egg Cooker|
Eletric Egg Cooker #1: Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker
Dash Go specializes in making plenty of kitchen accessories to make you experience in the kitchen much more laid back and easy. Besides egg cookers, they make things like blenders, mini grills, and juicers.
- This egg cooker comes with a poaching tray, a measuring cup, an omelet tray, and a six-egg holding try.
- In the middle of the egg tray, there is a handle you can grab onto to pull the tray out. This is in a spot where you’ll have a good grip and where you won’t have to worry about tons of steam.
- You can cook all of these eggs either soft, medium, or hard in under ten minutes. This is perfect when you are rushing around in the morning and don’t have time to make a full breakfast.
- It turns off as soon as it’s done cooking. There won’t be any chance of the machine overheating or the eggs being overcooked.
- There is a buzzer that goes off and will not stop until you manually turn it off. However, others who have bought the same product don’t have the buzzer.
- Many people have had issues with cooking omelets. They either do not cook fully through or they puff up too much.
- Out of all the things you can do with this, including making an omelet, making soft boiled eggs, or poached eggs, hard boiled eggs are the most successful. The others tend to not be cooked as well as the hard-boiled eggs.
- This product seems to be a hit and miss for a lot of people. It does have some great features, but because of the issues some people have had, it will get a 4.6/5.
Eletric Egg Cooker #2: Elite Cuisine EGC-007 Maxi-Matic Egg Cooker
Elite Cuisine produces tons of accessories for the kitchen, including blenders, hot plates, and coffee makers. They are also known for their egg cookers and has the potential to be the best egg cooker.
- This Elite Cuisine egg cooker comes with an egg rack that can hold up to seven eggs, a poaching tray, an omelet tray, and a measuring cup that has a built-in piercing pin.
- There is an indicator light and an on/off button. Also, this egg cooker comes in many different colors, including blue, green, yellow, black, and white.
- The cover for this egg cooker is clear, so you’ll be able to see the eggs while they cook. You’ll also know if anything is puffing up or not working properly.
- The egg rack has two helpful handles on either side for taking it out of the cooker. This is helpful in preventing you from dropping any eggs.
- This egg cooker might take longer than instructed. It says your hard-boiled eggs should be done in 12 minutes, but it can take up to 15 minutes instead.
- A lot of people found parts of the burner would burn every time they would cook eggs. Even if nothing fell on it, that spot would burn and leave a black spot they would need to clean.
- There are plenty of things to look forward to with this egg cooker. However, the amount of people who have experienced issues needs to be taken into consideration. This product receives a 4.5/5.
Eletric Egg Cooker #3: Cuisinart CEC-10 Central Egg Cooker
Cuisinart is a brand many people have heard before. They specialize in all sorts of kitchen accessories and small appliances, including egg cookers. Beyond that, they are known for coffee makers, cookware, blenders, and mixers.
- By far, this one can cook the most eggs at once, being able to cook up to 10. It comes with a poaching tray that can cook 4 at a time, an omelet tray that can cook 3, and a measuring cup with a piercing pin built-in.
- This is the only fully stainless steel egg cooker on this list. It makes for a very easy cleanup and looks very nice in any kitchen.
- There is an alarm that goes off when the eggs are done cooking. When it goes off, you need to take the eggs out and put them under cold water to ensure that they stop cooking.
- There are no easy handles to take out the eggs from this egg cooker. This is mostly because there are two levels to this if you cook the max of ten eggs.
- It can take some time to properly cook the eggs. The egg needs to be pierced on the larger end of the egg, which they call the top. The water measurements need to be as close to exact as possible. This can take some time to perfect.
- Cuisinart is a great company for tons of different products, including this egg cooker. While there are some things that aren’t as good, they do a lot of things right. This gets a 4.5/5.
Eletric Egg Cooker #4: Elite Platinum EGC-207 Maxi-Matic Egg Cooker
Elite Platinum makes tons of various kitchen accessories, including egg cookers and slow cookers. Everything they make is aimed at making your cooking experiences much smoother and less stressful. Can this one be the best electric egg cooker?
- This egg cooker can cook up to 7 eggs at once. It can cook soft, medium, or hard-boiled eggs, omelets, and poached eggs.
- It comes with an egg tray, a measuring cup with a built in piercing pin, a poaching tray, and a transparent lid.
- This egg cooker can fit jumbo eggs, something many others can’t do.
- The egg tray has two handles that stick out a little from the body of the egg cooker, making the tray easy to grab when the eggs are done.
- The poaching dish is made of plastic, so it isn’t as strong as it should be. This can create warping or even melt it if it gets too hot.
- Making an omelet doesn’t always work out. Most of the time, it is still runny on the inside.
- Elite Platinum did a wonderful job with this egg cooker, but there are things that could be improved. This egg cooker gets a 4.5/5.
Eletric Egg Cooker #5: HOMEIMAGE Electric Egg Cooker
HOMEIMAGE makes a wide variety of products, varying from kitchen accessories to bath and beauty. They have made things like a baby/pet scale or an electric wine bottle opener.
- This comes with a 7-egg holding tray, a measuring cup with a built-in piercing pin, and a poaching tray. The poaching tray can have as many as three eggs in it at once and is nonstick.
- When hard-boiled eggs are cooked right with this egg cooker, the shells come off without any struggle.
- This is small enough to stow away in the corner of your counter or in a cupboard out of the way.
- After every use, you’ll need to wipe down the area where the water was. Otherwise, the bottom of the cooker may start to rust.
- There is no alarm that indicates your eggs are done.
- HOMEIMAGE, with their vast collection of products, did a good job with this egg cooker. However, there are some elements that can become incredibly annoying to deal with. This gets a 4.4/5.
The best electric egg cooker must go to the Cuisinart egg cooker. There are tons of great things about this. For one, it can cook the most eggs out of all of these. It is also fully stainless steel, which helps immensely with cleanup.
This one, unlike some of the others, has an alarm that sounds when the eggs are done cooking. That way, you won’t forget about them and will make sure to get them out when you need to.
All of these things make the Cuisinart the best egg cooker from the ones on this list.