Finding the right spatula for cooking eggs can be tough. However, the best spatulas for eggs are out there and this list hopes to give you some ideas about what those could be.
Depending on what kind of cookware you own, you’ll need to be careful what kind of spatula you choose. Metal definitely is not recommended on nonstick pans, but they will be included on this list for those who don’t have non-stick pans.
Below is a list of the top 5 best spatulas for eggs that are out there right now. Each will benefit someone in some way.
|OXO Good Grips Spatula|
|“My Best Little Spatula" by Freshy Fresh Products|
|Chef Series FLEX|
Spatulas For Cooking Eggs #1: OXO Good Grips Spatula
OXO makes a variety of things, from kitchen accessories to garden supplies. They strive to make products that anyone can use, making many of their handles ergonomic.
- This spatula is flexible, which makes it perfect for cooking things like eggs. The edges are thinner, making it easier to slide under the food in order to flip it.
- Inside the silicone, there is a piece of metal which helps stabilize it and make it slightly easier to use. You won’t need to worry about it being too flimsy.
- It can be put up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, so any stovetop flipping will be more than fine with this.
- Since it is made out of silicone, it can be used on nonstick pans without issue.
- The metal that is coated with silicone will eventually start coming through the corners of the silicone.
- Though there is only one major issue with this spatula, it is pretty big. It has a rating of 4.5/5.
Spatulas For Cooking Eggs #2: “My Best Little Spatula” by Freshy Fresh Products
Freshy Fresh Products hasn’t made much, but they have made this spatula, which is great for anyone who is eco-friendly. It could be enough to make it the best spatula for cooking eggs.
- This spatula is BPA free and completely eco-friendly. There’s no need to worry about chemicals getting into your food from your spatula.
- This has a beveled edge to make it easier to slide it underneath food. It also has a nonstick texture on it, so it will be easy to clean.
- This is a smaller spatula, but it works well when flipping something like eggs.
- Nylon melts a lot easier than silicone would. Therefore, after some uses, this spatula will start to wear down.
- Since it is smaller, you won’t be able to use this spatula for everything.
- It does feel flimsy after being exposed to heat.
- This one is a bit mixed. There are some good things about it, but a lot of people couldn’t find many uses for it and felt that it was too flimsy. It has a rating of 4.5/5
Spatulas For Cooking Eggs #3: Chef Series FLEX
Di Oro Living made this Chef Series spatula, along with a wide variety of other spatulas and utensils for the kitchen. They have also made cheese graters and baking supplies.
- It has an ergonomic handle, making it easy for people who need less strain on their hands.
- There is a stainless steel core that helps strengthen it and make it more durable. This stainless steel element also goes between the spatula and the silicone handle.
- It’s BPA free and can handle heats up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. It is more than safe for nonstick and coated cookware.
- The spatula itself is fairly large, which is very helpful when you need to flip a larger piece of food, or something like an omelet.
- The stainless steel piece in the middle of this spatula isn’t as large as the spatula itself. Therefore, you will have times that you can’t lift something properly because the spatula bends too much.
- The stainless steel part of the handle is also rather flexible.
- The large size is good in some instances, but isn’t very versatile.
- There are great things about this spatula, but there are some things that bring the rating down. It has a rating of 4.6/5.
Spatulas For Cooking Eggs #4: Ybm Home
Ybm Home really focuses on every aspect of your home. They make products like step ladders, outlet covers, office garbage cans, and kitchen accessories. Maybe this spatula is the best spatula for eggs.
- This is completely stainless steel and made to endure a lot of use. Thanks to the slots in it, any oils or liquids can come off when you lift the food out of the pan.
- It is 14 inches long, so you’ll be able to stand a decent distance away from your hot pan without worry.
- The edge of the spatula could be used as a sort of knife. This can be useful in checking if something is fully cooked or cutting something soft up after it’s been warmed in the pan.
- Since it is fully stainless-steel, if you forget to take it out of the pan, it won’t warp in any way.
- It can’t be used on any nonstick or coated cookware or it will tear the coating right off and scratch your pans up.
- The handle might get very warm if you leave it near your pan for too long.
- While this is a very good spatula, it can’t be used if you only have nonstick pans. It has a rating of 4.8/5.
Spatulas For Cooking Eggs #5: CuliChef Premium
If you want some professional quality kitchen supplies, CuliChef has you covered. They make not only spatulas, but also wine decanters, cookware, bakeware, other kitchen utensils, and knives.
- This is ergonomic and will work for anyone who has a tough time holding things like this for a while. It is entirely BPA free and made from a very durable silicone.
- It won’t be able to slip out of your hands thanks to the silicone handle, which has a non-slip grip.
- This is another large spatula, but it can get under eggs with ease. Omelets are another thing that becomes easy thanks to the larger spatula.
- The edge of the spatula can easily be bent. The metal underneath doesn’t extend all the way to the top.
- Many people did not like the length of the spatula or how heavy it felt while using it.
- CuliChef did a great job with this spatula, but like any product, there are some things that could be changed. It receives a 4.5/5.
Out of everything on the list, the CuliChef spatula is the best spatula for eggs. It’s a little on the larger side, but it is great for eggs. There are tons of different kinds of eggs you can make and this spatula can make all of them.
It’s completely BPA free, so you won’t have to worry about potential chemicals getting into your food. You will also never feel like it’s falling out of your hands, thanks to the silicone handle.
The ergonomic handle is also a wonderful addition, something that not all of the spatulas had. All of this makes the CuliChef spatula the best spatula for eggs.