Cottage Cheese Dip with Sheep Cottage Cheese: körözött
Popular Hungarian cottage cheese spread
- 1 ½ cup cottage cheese (250 g)
- 1 cup sheep cottage cheese (200 g)
- 3 pinch salt
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 3 pinch Hungarian paprika
- 3 pinch ground caraway seed
- 8 tsp finely chopped onion
Chop the onions finely.
In a large bowl, break the cottage cheese and sheep cottage cheese. Add sour cream and mix.
Add all the spices: salt, paprika, caraway and chopped onion.
Taste and season if necessary. It has a strong onion flavor that will tone down. Put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving (if you can wait) :)