When visiting Budapest, make sure to try out the newly opened Damniczki Ice Cream Shop next to the Basilica. Cool stuff, no additives or colorants.
Archive | Budapest RSS feed for this section
Budapest Cog Railway is part of the public transportation system in the Hungarian capital. As such, it is one of the cheapest cog railways in the world. With nice pictures.
Looking for a train station in Budapest? Information about the three main railway stations in Budapest – location, how to buy tickets and transportation.
The Budapest Opera House is located in central Budapest’s Andrássy street. Opera Budaopest is a highly frequented and extremely popular location among tourists due to its beauty and the numerous important institutions it gives home to. The Budapest Opera House is Hungary’s only theatre specialized in ballet and opera with a large and permanent theatre […]
Budapest Basilica – St. Stephen’s Basilica – is located in the center of Budapest, close to Deák and Vörösmarty squares. The monument is very popular among both tourists and locals – not surprisingly since it’s one of the most beautiful sights of the city. It was named after the first king of Hungary, Stephen I […]
About the author
Balazs Szilagyi is a Hungarian writer and entepreneur, food lover and blogger, founder of spicygoulash.com.
Like Spicy Goulash Recipes on Facebook
What Would You Like To Eat?
Cooking Blog & Cookware
Latest From The Kitchen
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 Sneak Peek
- Here Are The Best Amazon Prime Cookbooks Deals
- Here Are The Best Amazon Prime Cookware Deals
- Best Slide-In Double Ovens with Gas Range 2017-2018
- The Best Combination Wall Ovens To Choose From In 2017-2018
- Best Wall Oven for Making Pizza at Home
- Top 10 Non-Stick Cookware Sets In 2017
- Top 10 Stainless Steel Cookware Sets In 2017
- Stainless Steel Cookware vs. Non-Stick Cookware
- Best Food Storage Containers